Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The things they didn't tell you...





I met my supervisor for the first time today. His name was Todd Lewis. Young and very accomplished for his young age. He had been in the political areana for many years and expressed an interest while studying at Florida State University up in Tallahassee, Florida.

The few hours that I spent with my supervisor was talking and understanding the behind the scenes of the political arena, a lot was talked about that is not taught in our Political Science classrooms. I took away knowledge firsthandedly of the how politians interact with one another, what happens when agreements are being prepared (not always in an office), and what makes a good politician and how you may be able to believe certain aspects of what they are talking about!

Thank you for the experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment